- A preview at the right shows your picoid at pixel scale and updates as you paint.
- Clicking the preview downloads your picoid as a PNG.
- Due to popular request, brown has been replaced by orange.
- Picoid remixes are now retrieved from the server instantly, without delays.
- Picoid remixes are rendered at their original size.
- Painting with transparent color actually shows a transparent brush.
- "Picoid" and "Community" buttons in the header are now on the left. The "Picoid" button has been changed to "+Picoid" to hint that this is the way to add a new picoid.
- Footer has a link to the bug tracker now, labeled "Problem?".
- Internal: picoid implementation uses arrays instead of typed arrays, which should help with slightly older browsers.
Samstag, 10. September 2011
Bottleship: New Update
Just rolled out the latest changes to the Bottleship web service, here's the list: